Version du programme: 1
Programme de la formation Version PDF
To understand the differences between fall arrest, work positioning and restraint systems, in order to give better sales advice.
Objectifs de la formation
- To understand the differences between fall arrest, work positioning and restraint systems.
- Selection and use of fall protection PPE (restraint system and work positioning system).
- Understanding PPE: - for protection against mechanical impacts (helmets) - for protection against falls from height (restraint and positioning systems)
- Understanding and placement of anchors (permanent and temporary).
- Know product selling points.
Profil des bénéficiaires
- Technical sales reps
- PTI - PTP
- Completion of the Fall arrest system module - Dealer PRO 1 Knowledge of products in Petzl’s fall arrest line
Contenu de la formation
Regulations - Obligation to inform and advise sellers.
The principles of precaution and risk analysis.
Understanding the consequences of a fall on the system (physics approach).
Recommendations on maintaining and storing Petzl PPE.
Tools for responding to customers.
Selection and practical use of fall protection PPE suited to the environment: fall arrest harnesses, fall arrest lanyards, mobile fall arresters for rope...
- Presence sheets
- Oral or written questions (MCQ).
- Situational scenarios
- Training evaluation forms.
- Reception of trainees in a room dedicated to training
- Projected training materials.
- Theoretical presentations
- Case studies
- Quiz in the classroom
- Online availability of support documents following the training.